2020 Advertising Opportunity
You can promote your ministry endeavors in the 2020 (fourth annual) edition of the colorful and informative 15 Days Hindu World Prayer Guide booklet.
WHO CAN ADVERTISE?
You can, even if your ministry or business does not exclusively focus on India or Hindus. Your product, service, training, event or ministry program should, however, focus on Frontier unreached mission areas.
HOW TO RESERVE SPACE
If you know that you want to participate, email me RIGHT AWAY to reserve your space: [email protected], and please let us know:
- The appropriate name and mailing address for invoicing (request an email confirmation)
- If you want be listed as sponsor on 15DaysPrayer.com (if so, provide appropriate name & hyperlink)
DEADLINE TO RESERVE: July 31, 2020
The audience your advertising will reach have already shown initiative by requesting this prayer guide. After participating they will likely be more motivated
- to know more about Hinduism, or
- to continue to pray for Hindus, or
- to support efforts either among them or among the unreached in general.
This interest is a premier opportunity that your advertising message can build upon! Show them how they can be involved with you!
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ADVERT
By email attachment to Jonathan ([email protected]). Please also request his confirmation of receipt.
DEADLINE to Receive your Advert: August 12, 2020
For the FULL-PAGE ADVERT: U.S. $700
All adverts will be in the back of the booklet. We will send you an invoice.
WHAT WILL THAT GET YOU?
- Printed Advert in at least five thousand printed booklets distributed throughout North America.
- Your advert will also appear in the PDF version file of the booklet; many hundreds were ordered last year.
- You will also be listed by name (and with a hyperlink of your choice) on the bottom of our 15DaysPrayer.com website.
DETAILS (for your Graphic artist):
- Booklet Specs:
– Booklet trim size: 8.375” high x 5.375” wide (portrait)
– Full Page Advert size with bleed (.125”): 8.625″ high x 5.625” wide
– Full Page/color Advert size without bleed: 7.875″ high x 4.875″ wide
- Booklet is printed in full-color CMYK.
- Printing Process: Offset, Saddle-stitch.
- File Formats:
– Preferred: press-resolution pdf file.
– Accepted: TIFFs, JPEGs or EPS files in 300 dpi.
We plan on printing a minimum of 5,000 booklets.